ABOUT DUSTEN BRUNNER, MS, EP-C, CSCS*D
Master of Science in Exercise Physiology and Health Promotion with Professional Specifics in Rehabilitation Science & Performance Enhancement through California University of Pennsylvania.
Bachelor of Science and Education in Human Performance & Exercise Science with Professional Specifics in Fitness, Nutrition, Physical Education, and Sports Management from the University of Alabama.
Non-Exercise Related Degree -
Associates in Architectural Drafting and Design with Professional Specifics in AutoCad, PhotoShop, and Website Design from Virginia College.
Current Professional positions
Owner, Exercise Physiologist and Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
Key West High School Football and Wrestling Strength Coach.
Past Professional EXPERIENCE
Strength & Conditioning Specialist w/American Sports Medicine Institute (ASMI) Champion Sports Medicine (CSM) , Birmingham Alabama - Supervised & Mentored by Dr. James Andrews, Renown Orthopedic Specialist and Mike Ryan, ATC, CSCS, PGA Tour Strength & Conditioning Coach, and Dr. Andrews Outreach Coordinator.
Recreational Management/Personal Training/Group Fitness Internship w/ University of Alabama Recreation Center
Organizer and Leader/Teacher Assistant of Adapted Physical Education for young adult college students with Cerebral Palsy, and Middle School Physical Education w/ the University of Alabama.
With current and past experience training Professional, Collegiate, and Youth Athletes and personally training populations of all ages.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Exercise is Medicine Level 2
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- EXOS - Formerly Athletes Performance (EXOS)
- Performance Specialist (XPS)
- Tactical Training System Specialist
- Team USA Olympic Weightlifting
- Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition (PN)
- PN Level 1 Sport & Exercise Nutrition Coach
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
- Functional Movement Screen Professional
- Y-Balance Test Movement Screen Professional
- Titleist Performance Institute (MyTPI)
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- International Youth Conditioning Association
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist (IYCA-YFS)
- TRX Suspension Training Qualified Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training
- TRX Yoga
- TRX Force Level 2
- Professional Instructor / WaterRower
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Compression Techniques Certified.
- Polar Electro Oy
- Polar Ambassador
- Heart Rate Training Specialist
“I’m no miracle man. I guarantee nothing but hard work.”