1. In addition to this form, Client will be required to sign and return the following forms to Mr. Dusten Brunner prior to receiving a Fitness Consultation, Training Program Design, ProCoach service, or beginning any Personal Training program:
a. Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
b. Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk (Home Workouts), if applicable
c. Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
d. Physician’s Referral (if needed)
e. Health History Questionnaire
f. Training Service Agreement
2. If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
a. Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
b. Hyperlipidaemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
d. Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
f. Abnormal resting EKG
g. Any other condition that Mr. Dusten Brunner in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
3. Unless other arrangements are made, Personal Training sessions, and Program Design explanations (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as “sessions”) last approximately ___hours & ___minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, Mr. Dusten Brunner cannot commit to extending any session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases, where schedules do permit, Clients may request to extend sessions beyond ___hours & ____minutes at the current hourly session rate.
4. Rates for Mr. Dusten Brunner's services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.
5. Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Sessions, whether purchased a la carte or as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment is booked. Client may schedule prepaid sessions in advance.
6. In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, Mr. Dusten Brunner asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a Client will be deemed a “no-show” when they are fifteen minutes late for an appointment. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows”.
7. Regarding cancellations:
a. Clients are given approximately one cancelation per month that may be rescheduled.
b. All qualifying cancellations will result in a credit being given which can be applied to a future session or other product or service from Mr Dusten Brunner.
c. All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hours’ advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice given will not qualify for a credit and Client will be charged for the session. Cancellations must be made by calling or texting 305-432-0814 or emailing DustenBrunner@BrunnerAthleticD.com to be deemed effective.
d. If Client receives credit for a missed session, the credit must be used within the same month of the missed session, or it will be waived.
e. Credits for missed do not roll over from month to month.
f. Those who travel frequently for work must give one months’ notice exact dates in order to qualify for a reduced amount for that month. Those who do not schedule before the next month’s payments will forfeit the sessions that were missed.
g. If Mr. Dusten Brunner needs to cancel a scheduled session, Client will receive a reduced amount on the next monthly payment.
1. If client does not want to continue into the next month, the client will receive ProCoach online service free until the number credits are used.
8. Payment is due at the time the appointment for a session is booked. Mr. Dusten Brunner accepts cash, checks, and credit. You may also make payments on our website, BrunnerAthleticD.com.
9. Clients are required to observe any and all rules of the gym or facility where workouts take place, if applicable.
10. Shirts and shoes are required at all times during sessions. Client should also have water available as necessary during the workout.
11. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do Mr. Dusten Brunner can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group or we can avoid it all together as much as possible.
12. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Mr. Dusten Brunner cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
13. Mr. Dusten Brunner respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and MR. DUSTEN BRUNNER will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. The most current version of these Terms, Conditions, and Policies will be posted on www.BrunnerAthleticD.com.